閃爍的小星3000字作文
1:小星星們,集合,立正,向左看齊,向前看,報數
Little stars fall in! Attention! Eyes left, eyes front, count off.
齊報數:一、二、三、四、五、六
One, two, three, four, five, six
7:好,哈哈,你們好
Hello. How are you? (to audience)
1:小星星,你不好好排隊想幹什麼呀?
Little star, what on earth are you doing? You should line up.
7:星星哥哥,你看下面動物園夏令營的小朋友們玩得多開心呀,我想下去跟他們一起玩。
Brother star, look down! Children in summer camp are visiting the zoo. They look so happy. I want to play with them.
2:我同意 Good idea.
3:我贊成 Good idea.
4:不行,現在我們有任務,不能走,你呀就貪玩。
Oh, no. We are on duty now. We can’t leave. You are such a naughty star.
5:你貪玩!
You are a naughty star..
2、3、6:別吵啦,別吵啦
Be quiet! Be quiet!
1:動物園夏令營今天的遊戲確實很多,很好玩,我也想玩,可是我們現在的任務是點亮星星,讓天下所有的小朋友們都能看到天上最亮最亮的北斗星啊?是不是?
The zoo is definitely a lot of fun. Look! There are so many animals and interesting games. I definitely want to go to the zoo too. But we should light up all the stars to show the children the most beautiful Plough, shall we?
齊:是 Yes, sir.
1:明天一早我帶大家下去,跟動物園夏令營的小朋友們一起玩,好不好?
I promise I will take all of you to the zoo to play with children tomorrow morning, OK?
齊:耶——Yeah!
齊:你拍一,我拍一,你拍二,我拍二(兩兩做遊戲)
1:(吹哨)
齊:(排隊)
1:大家還記不記得我們的口號?Do you remember our slogan?
齊:記得!堅守崗位,不開小差,出色完成任務。 Of course. Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.(最好變成有韻律的節奏)
1:好,各就各位,預備開始 OK. Find your position. Get ready.
齊:各自位置
2:報告隊長,發現情況 Leader, there’s something strange.
1:什麼情況? What is it?
2:我看見動物園夏令營的一隻小蜜蜂,不守紀律,擅自離開崗位,像天上飛來了。
I saw a little bee. She left her position without permission and is flying towards the sky.
1:好,我們馬上去看一下 All right. Let’s check.
齊:(紛紛説)是呀,是呀,他怎麼飛上來的,好奇怪。
Yes. How strange. Why is she flying here from the zoo?
1:噓——大家安靜,聽我説,等她飛到我們這兒,我們再好好問她,隱蔽!
Be quiet. Listen to me. We can ask her when she comes here. Hide away.
8:哇塞,好漂亮的星星(跳舞)哎呦,累死我了。
What a beautiful sky with shiny stars! Oh, I ‘m tired.
齊:(指向8)不許動,舉起手來!哈哈——(跳到8面前)膽小鬼。Freeze. Hands up! Haha! Coward!
8:哼!我才不是膽小鬼呢.
Hom, I’m not a coward.
3:那你是誰啊?
Who are you?
8:我是大名鼎鼎的超人迪加
I’m the famous super girl.
齊:吹牛!
You are lying.
8:我是勇敢無比的鐵甲威龍
I’m the brave Kongfu panda(功夫熊貓)
齊:不信!
Impossible.
8:我是快如閃電的飛天小魔女
I’m the clever witch.
齊:講大話! You are not telling the truth.
1:你是不守紀律的小逃兵
You are a deserter.
8:你是誰?哼!敢説我是逃兵?
Who are you that dares to call me a deserter?
1:我是北斗星中最大的一顆星星
I’m the biggest star in the Plough.
8;是嗎? Really?
齊:那當然了。 Of course.
1:哎,小蜜蜂你飛到天上來幹什麼呀?
Little bee, why did you fly here?
8:看流星雨。
I came here to enjoy the falling stars.
1:你有沒有跟老師請過假?
Have you got permission from your leader?
8: 沒有 Not yet.
1:你有沒有問過小朋友? Have you told your friend?
8:沒有。 No.
1:你又沒有想過事情的嚴重性?
Have you thought of the seriousness of your absence?
8:沒有。 No.
1:你有沒有腦袋啊?
Have you ever used your brain?
8:哎呀,沒有沒有,沒有
Never, never.
齊:哈哈哈,小蜜蜂,沒長腦,擅自離崗,太不像話,快快快,走走走,堅守崗位,才是好樣的。
Little bee, you have made a mistake. Go back quickly. You should keep your position.
8:可是,星星姐姐,流星雨可是好多年才可以看到一次的,你就讓我在這看吧。
But sister star, you know I have waited for many years to see the falling stars. Please?
7:是啊,是啊,星星姐姐你就讓他在這看吧。
Yes. Sister star, please allow her to stay here.
8:走,小星星,咱們一起去看流星雨
Let’s go, little stars. Let’s watch the falling stars together.
齊:不許走,不許走,不許走!
No. No. No.
1:不許走!小星星,你又忘了自己的任務啦?
No. Little star, have you forgotten your mission?
7: 我—— Oh!
1:歸隊! Go back.
7:是! Yes, sir!
1: 小蜜蜂,你必須馬上飛回夏令營。
Little bee, you should go back to the zoo quickly.
8:星星哥哥,你就讓我留下吧,我給你唱歌
Brother star, please keep me here. I can sing you a song.
1:不行,不行! No way!
8:你就讓我留下吧?Please, please keep me here.
1:不行,小蜜蜂你必須飛回夏令營,做一隻守紀律的小蜜蜂。
No. Little bee, you should go back to the zoo. You should be more disciplined.
8;我不,我要看流星雨! No. I want to watch the falling stars.
齊:回去回去,飛回去。 Go back. Go back.
8:(坐地上哭)哇!動物園夏令營裏面有這麼多小朋友,少了我又怎麼樣?你們為什麼一定要讓我飛回去? If I’m not in the zoo, there are still many bees. Why do you tell me to go back?
1:小蜜蜂,你是夏令營中的一員,夏令營是有紀律的,無論發生什麼情況,都不能離開崗位,就像我們北斗星一樣,你看(吹哨)
Little bee, you are a member of the zoo. Whatever happened, you should keep your position and be disciplined. Just the same as our stars. Look!
齊:北斗星樣子
8:一、二、三、四、五、六、七,哇塞,好漂亮的北斗星耶
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Wow, the Plough is so beautiful.
1:缺了我可以嗎?Can I leave?
8:不行不行,你的位置在這 No. You should be hear.
2:缺了我呢? What about me?
8:不行,缺了你就沒有勺子的形狀了。 No. Without you, the Plough can’t form the shape of a spoon.
4:那缺了我呢? What about me?
8: 不行,缺了你哪還成天上最亮最亮的北斗星呀 No. Without you, the Plough will not be the shiniest one in the sky.
齊:那你呢?What about you?
8:我?哼!我告訴你們,我們動物園夏令營分成兩隊,一隊是藍軍,一隊是綠軍,我是綠軍隊的隊員。 Me? To tell you the truth; our bees are divided into two groups: blue and green. I’m a member of the green team.
5:那你今天晚上的任務是什麼呀?
What’s your mission tonight?
8:站崗放哨,防止藍軍偷襲
I’m on guard against the blue team’s attack.
齊:藍軍來了,藍軍來了
The blue team is coming. The blue team is coming.
6:綠軍倒下了,藍軍勝利啦!
The green team failed. The blue team won.
8:你瞎説,我們綠軍由我站崗放哨,你們藍軍怎麼可能佔領我們的陣地?
Impossible. I’m on guard. How can the blue team win?
6:你在這 but you are here, in the sky.
齊:怎麼站崗啊? How can you be on guard?
8:對呀!我怎麼沒想到呢?Oh, how could I forget?
齊:你呀,真是個大笨蛋! What a silly bee.
8:哦,我知道了,你們北斗星是一個集體,我們夏令營也是一個集體,每個人都有自己的位置和任務,缺了誰都不行。
I understand that all the stars are members of the group. Every star has a position and a mission. Not even one star can be out of place. The same for me.
齊:Yes!
1:小蜜蜂你要記住我們的口號。 Little bee, keep our slogan in mind:
齊:堅守崗位,不開小差,出色完成任務
Hold the position. No desertion. Do a good job.
1:小蜜蜂! Little bee.
8: 到 Yes, sir
1:小星星們 Stars!
齊:到 Yes, sir
1:各自回到自己的位置,執行任務 Go back to work.
齊:是! Yes, sir.
五年級:王佳樂
-
大山100字
高大的山,粗壯的山,雄厚的山氣勢磅駁的山。大山,就像一個巨人,守護着地球。它高高的頂着天,防止天塌下來。它穩穩的踩着地,防止地裂開。大山,它是多麼的無所畏懼,多麼的神奇。他的山頂彷彿指引着我們,指引着人類,向着浩翰的宇宙進發,讓我們知道,五年級:不敗的戰神...
-
同桌50字
同桌總是第一個發現你的喜怒哀樂,然後逼你招出真相。同桌可以一枝筆不帶,然後向你侵略同桌可以和你在上課時、和你頂風做案説悄悄話同桌可以無聊到在一張桌子傳紙條同桌會在你拉她去WC時訓你一頓,再陪你去在老師提問你時,同桌會在紙上寫下答案,你看不懂、她比你更急...
-
傷心的淚100字
這是一個温暖的午後,我興沖沖地跑回家,只希望能夠早點看見你那掛着微笑的臉……可我的希望破滅,在我不知情的時候,你早已悄悄的離開……這時的我已是淚流滿面、悲痛欲絕……五年級:龔夢鈴...
-
野山茶50字
小時候山上有一種野生的茶樹,會開出潔白的小花,然後花香引來蜜蜂。原本茶也都是野生的,後來被人種植。野生是個很美的詞自然生長,只有土壤陽光和雨露,還有時間。五年級:煙然...